“To succeed…You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.”
- Tony Dorsett (NFL Runningback)
This page is dedicated to help you focus and define what you already have. It does not matter what level athlete you are, there are always goals to be reached. No goal is too small. I have specialties in performance enhancement as well as corrective exercise allowing me to find any weak links and optimize your performance.
To provide you with the best possible service, I have partnered with Fusionetics, a performance health care system designed for the professional athlete. Its time to train like the PROS! While decreasing any weak links you many have, we can also train sport specific, possition specific and cardio for sport.
This program will:
- I'm a paragraph. Click once to begin entering your own content. You can change my font, size, line height, color and more by highlighting pUse the Optimum Performance Training Method TM
- Reduce your chance of injury
- Can be position specific as well as sport specificart of me and selecting the options from the toolbar.
Always keep up with the blog for more free info, tips and news on athletic performance and injury prevention.
Many athletes choose to fill in nutritional gaps with supplements. Many will use a multi vitamin or pre/post workout snack or drink for recovery. While this is a good idea please remember when interested in vitamins, pre & post work out meals to always look for the NSF label to make sure your product has gone through rigorous testing and complies with guidelines. Visit the store here. If you are going to be drug tested for competition, it is the NSF certified for sport products that are third party tested to be free of both contaminates as well as banned substances according to the world anti doping agency, NFL, NHL, MLB and NCAA. To find exactly what you need or to bundle your supplements click here.
Fusionetics 1:1 Training
- Train like the pros one on one with a licensed sport professional.
- Range of motion testing to identify weak links.
- Hands on stretching.
- Muscle activation.
- Functional exercises.
- 1 x per week for 4 consecutive weeks $196
- 2 x per week for 4 consecutive weeks $392
Fusionetics Agility & Speed Training (FAST)
- Advanced warm-up techniques
- Core training
- Reactive neuromuscular training
- Speed, agility & quickness
- Total body functional strength training
- 2 x per week for 4 consecutive weeks $240
Prescription for~ Training 101
4 Easy Steps To Your Fitness Goals
How To Get More From Your Workout--Massage Recovery
Can Massage Help Your Neck Pain
Enhance Your Athletic Development
Fuel Your Athletic Development
How Can I Treat Minor Sports Injuries